조회 851 | 2020-12-30
[21-26] 밑줄 친 (A)~(E) 가운데 어법상 적절하지 않은 것을 고르시오.
21. Philip Guston’s relationship with the (A)work of T. S. Eliot is not only one of shared images; it is (B)what the poet referred to as a “unified sensibility.” Reflected in the creative act itself, poems, like the painter’s canvases, (C)are based on the ability of the artist “to show experience (D)as both psychological and sensual, while at the same time (E)infused this portrayal with wit and uniqueness.”
22. The basis of Golden Lane is an irregular strip of land (A)varying in which from four to eight meters between the older, Romanesque walls from the 12th century, and the later walls (B)that form the outer north fortification of Prague Castle on the edge of a natural gorge (C)known as the Stag Moat. Work on the north fortification of Prague Castle was begun by the architect Benedikt Ried shortly after 1484, (D)where King Vladislav Jagiellon decided to leave the Old Town and (E)settle at the Castle.
23. Learn from people at school or work (A)who seem to have lots of friends. Observe (B)how they make and keep friends. Don’t imitate all of the things they do, but try to notice what they do. Then try some of those things (C)yourself. Don’t be afraid to show people what you’re really (D)good. Talk about the things you like and do best. Don’t hide your strong points. People will be interested in you if there is something (E)interesting about you.
(D) good at
24. In 1934, a chemist (A)named Wallace Carothers produced in a laboratory a substance that could (B)be stretched into long, smooth strands. It was (C)far more elastic than silk. Du Pont, the company (D)in which employed Carothers, kept the discovery secret while (E)researching a way to use the substance in a fabric.
(D) which or that
25. In retrospect, it might seem (A)surprising that something as mundane as the desire (B)to count sheep was the driving force for an advance as fundamental as written language. But the desire for written records (C)has been always accompanied economic activity, (D)since transactions are meaningless unless you can clearly keep track of (E)who owns what.
(C) has always accompanied
26. Believe it or not, even in this computerized world there (A)are still many situations (B)which a sheet of paper and a pencil are the best tools for the music composer. Many important modern composers, especially those (C)born before 1940, won’t work with anything but paper and pencil. So, never think you are too (D)advanced for these humble tools. Writing music with only paper and pencil has some amazing advantages to (E)composing at a piano or other instruments.
상호명 : (주)위드스타편입 l 417-93-03963
대표자 : 박현춘
서울시 강남구 테헤란로4길 28 송민빌딩 9층
통신판매 : 제 2014-서울강남-00164 호
개인정보관리 책임자 : 한준용 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
개인정보처리방침 | 이용약관 | 이메일수집거부
Copyright © (주)위드스타편입. All Rights Reserved.